Thursday, July 30, 2009

do you have hard water?

Ever since my 5th grade field trip to the "Colonial Town" (location in America: unknown) I have wanted to learn how to blow glass (become a glassblower, glassmith, gaffer <--interesting).  I have never even attempted to do it before, but I hear it's a difficult trade.  Either way, I find the technique amazing to watch, and I have found an artist who has brought a completely different view to this old technique, and his name is Michael Allison.

burt_rayle_shift

Light_In_The_Night

drip,_drop,_drip_with_red,_yellow,_blue

Resize_of_Fire_House_UMI4Stacey_without_set_screws

Com10

Pretty nifty, ey?

Check out his site here!

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! I have seen faucets and I have seen beautiful blown glass, but I have never seen them together. Such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...